Monday, November 15, 2010

Aestival Radiance Free Exclusive Fashion Bag

















40 days to Christmas and Santa Claus is coming to Malaysia and Singapore.

Get a Free Unicity Fashion Bag with every 2 sets of Aestival Radiance skincare.

Each set of Aestival Radiance comes in a carry pouch containing:-

a) 100ml Cleansing Liquid
b) 100ml Balancing Toner
c) 50ml Protective Day Milk
d) Regenerative Night Milk

Aestival Radiance skincare is very suitable for teenagers 13 to 130.

Indulge yourself this Christmas and enjoy smoother, clearer, hydrated and problem free skin before the celebrations begin.

Invest just RM357 for a set or get the Fasion bag with 2 sets at just RM647 by emailing slimyourbelly@gmail.com or calling me at 012-2837979.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,when i was in graduation.my skin was dry and rough .i was always in stress.but one my classmate told me why you are not using natural products for skin, now my skin is not dry and rough bacause i am using natural product for skin .(:

Unknown said...

hi nice posting.I am using Herbal products from last 2 years and they are really effective natural products from eshoprx are 100 % pure. Nature cure is the best therapy to keep stay active in daily busy routine. I only prefer Natural Cosmetics they are safe for your skin as well as Your skin.skin

seo melbourne said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I appreciated your insights about the topic. Quite helpful for what I am interested in these days.
Canvas Bags

Pulselight Clinic uk said...

This is very nice post. You have done really good work here. Thanks for the post. keep posting. I would like to read more posts form you.

Rosacea Skin Treatment