When you hear “collagen” you probably think wrinkles, lip injections,
and surgically modified celebrities. But here’s a little Skin 101
secret: you don’t need to go anywhere near a needle to enjoy the
benefits of this skin-perfecting protein! Oral collagen is taking the beauty world by storm, and we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about the new collagen craze.
Let’s start off with the need-to-know basics—what is Collagen?
• Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body.
• It is found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, and tendons.
• It gives skin both structure and elasticity.
Great, so now you’re probably asking yourself, “If collagen is so abundant, why would I need collagen supplement?” Well, we’re glad you asked. We’ve compiled a list of the top 6 reasons to start taking a collagen supplement today.
- Collagen production begins to decline in our early to mid 20’s and declines rapidly, so taking an oral collagen supplement early on will help the body slow down the process.
- Less collagen = dry, saggy, and dull skin. Luckily the collagen protein is high in amino acids, proline, and lysine, which are all essential for maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Drinking collagen—as opposed to injecting it—provides the ENTIRE body with the support it needs to strengthen and repair connective tissues, meaning you’ll not only look better, you’ll feel better too.
- When you drink collagen you stimulate and optimize the body’s natural collagen production process, so drinking collagen actually helps you skin make more!
- Oral collagen is super versatile. You can add it to almost any drink—juice, smoothies, tea, water, the possibilities are endless.
- Clinical studies (like this one) have already been run and the results speak for themselves. The best part? The results are long lasting, meaning oral collagen isn’t a quick fix solution, it’s the secret to looking good long-term.
Neigene Collagen Plus is now available in Malaysia and Singapore. PM kraal now.