Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ageing and looking 5 years younger

I called up my friend Cindy to wish her today on her 45th birthday. She was surprised when I told her I was 49 as she always thought I was younger than her. Made my day as many friends commented, Ii look 5 years younger than my actual age.

I told her that to keep your skin looking soft, young and sensual, make sure you use a good SPF 46 physical sunblock, cleanse your face twice daily, use a good toner and a day and night moisturiser.

But for guys who are lazy like me, then I recommend them what i use daily - Be Creamy Cleanser at night, Be Foaming Cleanser in the day (doubles up as a shaving creme), a Be Hydrating Toner to close up the pores and some Green Tea Oil at night as a moisturiser/anti-aging will be enough.

Don't make life complicated, when the results on my face, can clearly be seen. Try it yourself risk free as all these products from Unicity USA come with a 60 day product satisfaction guarantee.

No comments: