Saturday, November 17, 2007

Green Tea Oil launched in Malaysia

The first in the world Green Tea Oil is finally launched in Malaysia this week.

After the launch in Singapore 2 years ago, I have been showing everyone, the difference it makes to my crows feet, eye bags and fine lines around my eyes. Oh I only use it on one side, so you can see my actual age on my right eye and the green tea oil effect on my left eye.

If you have yet to try it, get it now and test it out yourself. Just this week, I took off my glasses and showed my eyes to a lady and she immediately bought a bottle for herself. The effect is dramatic and it's that easy to share with your friends.

While some use it for hair treatment, pimples, face shaping, melting cellulite and fat, others use it for scar lightening, wound healing, nappy rashes or just as a hand and face moisturiser.

I've dropped the price of this miracle oil from RM297 to RM277 in my ebay store as there are savings from the GST and exchange rate. Get 2 bottles at just RM257 each, 4 bottles at RM237 or 8 bottles at just RM196 each. (Just sell 6 bottles to your friends at RM277 and you get 2 bottles free to use yourself!)

Visit my website at www.green-teaoil.com or my eBay store to invest in a bottle today to try it out yourself.

No comments: