Monday, May 7, 2007

What about pimples around the chin area?

I've been asked many times about pimples appearing around the chin area, long after the teenage years!.

I see lots of ladies with this similar problem area, and my advice is this - wash your mouth and chin area after each meal, and make sure your partner washes his beard before kissing. hehehe.

Seriously now, the main reason pimples appear around the chin area is due to a toxic liver. So if you drink alcohol, or take lots of panadol or anti-boitics in your younger years. it's time to do a liver cleanse.

There are 2 supplements from USA that do a safe and effective job to cleanse your liver and you should consider it seriously.

SuperChlorophyll is chlorophyllin from Alfalfa and Red Clover Plus is a combination of 14 different herbs, to nourish and cleanse the liver.

I've written a blog on the 17 reasons you should drink Superchlorophyll - go read it here.

You can say goodbye to your pimples around your chin area permanently!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have big chin. So I am unhappy,My friend adviced to meet Dr. Rivkin. So I had taken
treatment. Now my face is very beautiful.

Thanks Dr!

Anonymous said...

I have big chin. So I am unhappy,My friend adviced to meet Dr. Rivkin. So I had taken weak chin
treatment. Now my face is very beautiful.

Thanks Dr!